«New Gallery»established in 1989 in Moscow.
We specializes in Soviet Art of Socialist
Realism of the 1920-50s.:
Painting, Drawing, Poster, Applied Art.
This is one of the largest assemblage among the private collections.
The gallery bears the responsibility for all the information accompanying on the exhibitors.
P. Dobrynin studied at the Kazan' Art School (1896-1902), then
in the Academy of Arts (since 1902) at
F.A. Rubo studio. In 1908 his study for "The Falcon Hunting" got the First Prize
at a competition. In 1911 he was awarded the status of an artist for the canvas
"The Tsar's Construction Work. 17th Century". He lived in Simbirsk,
then in Moscow. He was one of "The
Fellowship of the Independent" (1910-1917). In 1906 he collaborated with St. Petersburg satire magazines.
In 1914-1917 he made sketches from the frontlines of the First World War. He's
got a number of well-known posters to his repute. He contributed to the
creations of dioramas for the State Museum of Revolution in Moscow (1930s), for the
World Exhibition in New-York (1939), for the All-Union Agricultural Exhibition
(1939), etc. His works were presented at the International Exhibition in Venice (1914).