«New Gallery»established in 1989 in Moscow.
We specializes in Soviet Art of Socialist
Realism of the 1920-50s.:
Painting, Drawing, Poster, Applied Art.
This is one of the largest assemblage among the private collections.
The gallery bears the responsibility for all the information accompanying on the exhibitors.
N. Terpsikhorov attended the art studios of K.F.Yuon and V.N. Meshkov in 1907-1910. During 1911-1917 he studied at
the Moscow School of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture under N.A. Kasatkin,
A.M. Vasnetsov, K.A. Korovin. N. Terpsikhorov was one of the founding members
of The Revolutionary Russia Artists's Association (AKhRR). In 1922 he
contributed to "The ROSTA Display Windows".
His works are kept at the State Tretyakov's Gallery; the State Museum of
Revolution; the State Russian Museum; the Central House of Russia's Army; etc.,
as well in other museums and private collections of Russia and abroad.
Building New Life, 1930s
Строители новой жизни, 1930е
"Red Wedding in a Village", 1920s
"Красная свадьба в деревне", 1920e
Children on the Beach, 1929s
Дети на пляже,1929e
Contact us: The New Gallery, Moscow, RUSSIA
(495) 251-25-98, 8-916-159-73-81 email@example.com