1905, Moscow - 1999, Moscow
In 1926-1930 O. Kolmakova studied at the Central Courses under the
Association of the Revolutionary Russia Artists (AKhRR) - the Association of
the Revolution Artists (AkhR), under the tutelage of J. Mashkov. Her degree work
"The Tractor Goes to Kolkhozy" (1930) was color reproduced.
She is a member of the Moscow City Department of Artists' Union (since 1932) and more
than once was reelected for the Board of the Moscow City Department of Artists'
Union. She also worked on the Board of the Moscow City Department of
the Art Foundation. O. Kolmakova's works are in the State Tretyakov's Gallery
and other museums of Russia. Some of her
pictures were reproduced as postcards, were printed in numerous magazines. She began
to exhibit her works since 1929: The XI Exhibition of the Association of the Revolution Artists (AKhR) "Art belongs
to the Masses (Moscow, 1929); "Art of
the Soviet Russia" (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, 1934)