1890, Petersburg - 1960, Moscow
N. Terpsikhorov attended the art studios of K.F.Yuon and V.N. Meshkov in 1907-1910. During 1911-1917 he studied at
the Moscow School of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture under N.A. Kasatkin,
A.M. Vasnetsov, K.A. Korovin. N. Terpsikhorov was one of the founding members
of The Revolutionary Russia Artists's Association (AKhRR). In 1922 he
contributed to "The ROSTA Display Windows".
His works are kept at the State Tretyakov's Gallery; the State Museum of
Revolution; the State Russian Museum; the Central House of Russia's Army; etc.,
as well in other museums and private collections of Russia and abroad.