«New Gallery» established in 1989 in Moscow.
We specializes in Soviet Art of Socialist Realism of the 1920-50s.:
Painting, Drawing, Poster, Applied Art.
This is one of the largest assemblage among the private collections.
The gallery bears the responsibility for all the information accompanying on the exhibitors.


The contact for questions
concerning acquisition:

Russia, Moscow
+7-917-594-71-61
+7-916-159-73-81

art@ngart.com


About Gallery Painting Graphics Poster Applied Art Press

 

 



The romanticism of socialist realism -
- the other side of the coin.
The soviet art of the 1920-1950s.
The illustrated album-catalogue.





Рейтинг@Mail.ru


Klavdia A. Tutewol

1917, Borzna, Chernigov province - 1980, Moscow

K. Tutewol graduated from the Irkutsk Art-Pedagogic Tech School in 1938. This same year she entered Moscow Art Institute named after V.I.Surikov. During 1938 - 1948 she studied under the tutelage of A.A.  Deineka, A.V. Lentulov, N.P. Ulyanov. She graduated from the Paintiing Faculty (professor A.A. Deineka studio) summa cum laude. Shortly before and after graduation she taught painting and drawing at the Moscow Institute of Applied and Decorative Art together with A.A. Deineka. She served as monumental arts specialist at the artistic expert bureau of the Palace of Soviets construction project. From 1948 she was on the staff of the Applied and Decorative Art Enterprise.

In 1965-1967 she taught drawing at the Moscow Higher Arts and Industry School (formerly Stroganov School). In 1967 she was at the Surikov Institute where she's got a personal workshop of monumental painting. Here she acquired the status of a professor of monumental arts. She is a member of the Artists' Union of the USSR. She was a member of the Governing Board of the Moscow City Department of the Artists'Union of RSFSR since 1952; a member of the Acquisition Committee of the Artists' Union of the USSR since 1972. In 1985 K. Tutewol was awarded the title of an Honoured Artist of RSFSR. She participated regularly in all national exhibitions. She took part in the international exhibitions as follows: in Brussels, Belgium (1958); International biennale in Venice, Italy (1968); The International Women's Congress in Helsinki, Finland (1969).


 
 
Нажмите для увеличения ->
On the beach, 1950s
На пляже. 1950е

 

Contact us:
The New Gallery, Moscow, RUSSIA
(495) 251-25-98, 8-916-159-73-81

art@ngart.com
www.ngart.com